- Program Information of Technical Sessions is now available.
- Program at a Glance is now available.
- Manuscript Submission is closed.
- Deadline for Manuscript Submission, Early Bird Registration and Author Registration has been extended to August 22, 2016.
- Manuscript Submission, Registration and Accommodations has started.
- Information for Special Lectures is available.
- Information for Manuscript Submission is available.
- Submission of One-page digest is closed.
- Deadline for One-page digest submission has been extended to March 29, 2016.
- One-page digest submission has started.
- Opening of the website.
Welcome to ICEMS2016
The Industry Applications Society of the Institute of Electrical Engineers of Japan (IEEJ) is pleased to announce that the 19th International Conference on Electrical Machines and Systems (ICEMS 2016) will be held in November 13-16, 2016, in Chiba, Japan. The aims of ICEMS 2016 are to provide an opportunity for scientists and experts to present the latest research developments in the field of electrical machines and systems (rotating and other machines, power electronics, motion control, and motor drives) and to exchange useful information and experiences in research, trends and applications. Started in Beijing in 1987, ICEMS is now established as a regular annual event. ICEMS 2016 has Technical Co-sponsorship with IEEE Industry Applications Society. Selected papers will be recommended to be reviewed for IEEE Transactions on Industry Applications.